There are many different ways that you can use our services. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we are using your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information
The choices we offer include how to access and update information. We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you have any questions please contact The Equine End of Life Service by telephone, email or post.
The Equine End of Life Service is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or telephone services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect & Why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- main contact name and business name – this is predominantly used for Invoicing purposes.
- postal address and email address if applicable – this is predominantly used for Invoicing purposes.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or relevant offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Invoice purposes
- Sending Customised Price lists
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send relevant promotional material about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This information will only be sent to you in with an The Equine End of Life Service Invoice
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for The Equine End of Life Service market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information gathered in this way to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use The Equine End of Life Service, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update or delete it quickly– unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious damage. Due to this, after you delete information from The Equine End of Life Service website and database, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove information from our backup systems until we deem appropriate and safe.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen but only in conjunction with The Equine End of Life Service invoice.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Equine End of Life Service, Sallyfield Lane, Stanton, Nr. Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 2DA
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please, write or email The Equine End of Life Service as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.