How it works
Our Equine End of Life Service team, together with our network of skilled, professional, licensed Collectors, will help you deal with everything. We won`t be able to take away the pain of your loss, but we can help take care of the practicalities.
The steps to take:
- The flowchart below will help you to determine the service you require
- Request a quote to give you an indicative price for your postcode and the service your require
- Call our friendly, helpful team on 01335 320030, who will answer any queries and confirm the price
- Our team will contact your chosen collector to confirm arrangements on your behalf
- We will ring you back to confirm the exact service you will be receiving and what to expect
- Once you are satisfied all the arrangements are in place, we will take a debit/credit card payment from you
- You will receive an email confirming all the details for your chosen service
- An email receipt will be sent to you
- Send us a tribute to your equine which will be displayed on our “In Memory” website page (optional)
We are here to help you every step of the way and our caring knowledgeable team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.